1. Because not training is saying “Fuck you” to your body and your life
2. You’ll be that much closer to turning into your childhood hero
3. Because Jack Lalanne would be proud ( RIP Jack )
4. Because you do not want to be one of those people who don’t train, do you? That’s no way to live.
5. Because it’s just plain the safest way possible for you to get rid of all that pent-up aggression you have. Trust me, just take it out on the iron, it’s best for everyone involved.
6. Because you wouldn’t skip out on brushing your teeth today would you? ewwwww… same thing
7. Because you need to keep the commitment to yourself. Breaking this commitment is detrimental to your self-esteem as well as your future
8. If you don’t, you’re gonna get weaker, fatter and uglier.
9. If you don’t, somewhere deep inside you’ll hate yourself for it
10. It’s the best, natural anti-depressant the world has to offer
11. Cuz you’re one sexy mother fucker when you train and you know it
12. You’re carving out a better existence for yourself
13. Cuz you’re not gonna puss out are ya?
14. Because you’ll be more productive and effective with the rest of your time today. Training saves time. The excuse “I don’t have time to train” is just a lie people tell themselves because they don’t wanna train and aren’t committed to it
15. You’ll feel better
16. It trumps Xanax for relieving stress and anxiety
17. It makes you crave healthy foods… so you’ll probably eat good today too
18. It’s a great escape from your problems. Yeah, I know, you have a shitload of them right now. It’s ok, just get your ass in the gym and train. Once you start hitting it those problems will cease to exist
19. Training sets you up for success in all areas of your life
20. It beats any kind of therapy on the planet hands down
21. Because it’s the only workout you need to do today. Just one.
22. Because thinking about it is so much harder than just fucking doing it
23. Cuz you’re just gonna go in and do a few light sets today, that’s it, it’ll be a breeze. I’ve been using that lie to get my ass in the gym for years and it works… within 10 minutes I’m training my ass off, every single time.
24. Training makes you more confident.
25. You’ll like yourself more
26. You’ll sleep better
27. You’ll have more energy
28. You’ll be able to better protect yourself and those you love should some unexpected shit go down.
29. You’ll age better. Seen old people who train? Cool huh? … Seen old people who don’t?
30. You’ll have more sex, better sex and most likely with better looking people
31. You get the opportunity to be walking, talking inspiration
32. You’re ALWAYS glad you trained
33. It’s fun. Sometimes.
34. Cuz it’s much more fun than the treadmill. The treadmill sucks
35. Because it’s squat day, that’s why
36. Because you know when you stop training, it all goes to shit
37. Because life is 100x better when you train ( I’ve tried to get through without it, and trust me, it sucks )
38. Because right now there’s some paralyzed mother fucker confined to a hospital bed just wishing he could train. You owe it to that dude to give it all you fucking got today.
39. Because you owe it to YOURSELF to train today
40. Because you can
41. Cuz it’s gotta be done
Case. Fucking. Closed.
To get more cool posts like this on the reg, subscribe to my blog right here:
P.S. If you liked this post, I’d love if you would push some of those social media sharing buttons like the Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Google Plus buttons at the top of this post and share it with your friends
And, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the subject
I’d love to hear your comments below
I’ll do my best to answer each and every one.